Shruti Haasan, who was last seen in Katamarayudu, hasn’t signed any film in recent times. And ever since she opted out of Sundar C’s Sangamithra, there have been plenty of rumours about her career. While the actress is spending plenty of time in London of late, Shruti Haasan flew to India earlier this month to attend a series of events and fashion shows, and she finally opened up about why she isn’t signing any new films.
Talking to a leading newspaper in Bangalore, Shruti said, “I have Sabhash Naidu with my father, which is still in the shooting stage. We have the post production of my Hindi film Yaara going on. I will then see what I want to do. It has been an interesting year for me because after like all these years of working in a crazy amount of films in three languages, I realized I wanted to take a step back and reassess what is the work I want to do. I have had times when I have shot for seven films in a year too. I want to calm down a bit now.”
Well, that explains why she has been missing from action all these days. We’ll have to watch and watch what she does next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?
- Covid relief: Rajnikanth donates a big amount
- Intriguing first look poster of Mugguru Mosagallu out now