After the debacle of Dongalunnaru Jagratha, Simha Koduri, son of MM Keeravaani, is coming with a comedy movie. As announced earlier, the title and first look poster have been released today. Written and directed by Praneeth Sai, the movie has Neha Solanki as the lead actress.
Billed to be a crime comedy film, the film is titled Bhaag Saale. The makers have also released the first look poster that consists of all the cast of the movie.
Sudarshan, Harsha Chemudu, Rajiv Kanakala, John Vijay and others also played key roles in this joint venture produced by Vedaansh Creative Works and Cinevalley Movies in association with Big Ben Cinemas. Kaala Bhairava is the music director. More details are to be announced very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : HIT 2 – Engaging and Intense
- Review : Matti Kusthi – Partly Engaging
- OTT: Ram Setu makes its digital debut, but with a twist
- Photo Moment: South cinema legends in a single frame
- OTT Review: Aha’s Comedy Stock Exchange S1 E1 – Relatable fun
- Natural star thanks fans for HIT 2 success