Apart from the box-office result, Sirish is happy that his father and the film’s producer Allu Aravind too is happy with the outcome. “I wanted to see his happiness as much as I wanted the success,” said Sirish.
The Allu hero will soon start shooting for the high budget period drama in debutant Venu’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine ready for glamor roles
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Star producer books entire train for promotions
- Risky path ahead for Sharwanand