Apart from the box-office result, Sirish is happy that his father and the film’s producer Allu Aravind too is happy with the outcome. “I wanted to see his happiness as much as I wanted the success,” said Sirish.
The Allu hero will soon start shooting for the high budget period drama in debutant Venu’s direction.
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film