Many were a bit disappointed when director turned actor, SJ Suryah was chosen as the bad guy in the upcoming film Spyder. But once the trailer was released, the entire social media was hurling praises as Suryah’s look and screen presence turned out to be top notch.
Speaking about the same, Suryah said that it’s a dream come true for him to play such a huge role and that too in a film which has Mahesh Babu as the main lead.
He also revealed that acting is his first love and he came to the industry only to become an actor first. If one can remember, Suryah has already directed Mahesh in his film Nani.
Suryah plays a notorious terrorist in this spy thriller which is being directed by Murugadoss. Harris Jayraj scores music.
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film