Sonu Sood is one of the most talked about celebrities in India this year, and it’s all for the right reasons. After a long gap, he’s all set to resume shooting for his next Telugu film, Alludu Adhurs. The film has Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, Nabha Natesh, and Anu Emmanuel in lead roles. The film’s shoot resumed recently in Hyderabad, and scenes featuring Sonu Sood and Sreenivas are going to be shot from next week.
Sonu’s last Telugu film was Sita, which also had Sai Sreenivas in the lead role, along with Kajal, which released in 2019, and next year, he’ll also be seen in a couple of more Tamil and Hindi films. All in all, it’s going to be a busy year ahead for the actor.
It’s worth noting that Sonu Sood has become a national hero after he went out of his way to help several people, whose lives were devastated by the pandemic in the past few months. First, he helped thousands of migrants reach their homes, then even arranged for special flights to bring back students stuck in a foreign country. Later, through his foundation, he provided jobs for thousands of poor and needy, and is funding education for many more. With all this goodwill he has earned in the recent past, many believe that it’s going to have a positive effect on his acting career as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT