Mahesh Babu’s Spyder released in a massive number of screens all over. Even though the film opened to some mixed reviews, it managed to do well by the end of the day.
The latest update is that the film has made 16.2 crores on the first day of its release in both the Telugu states. SJ Surya, in particular, has been getting huge praise for his portrayal of a sadist.
Murugadoss showcased him in a wonderful way which was the major highlight. The coming days will be quite crucial and we need to see how much will the film collect.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan