Spyder is struggling hard at the box office and has made a share of 9.1 crores to date in the Nizam area. These are disappointing figures for Mahesh and looks like Dil Raju, who has bought the distribution rights for the Nizam area will go into some huge losses.
The film was sold for some hefty prices and with the weekdays on, it is highly unlikely that the film will pick up from here. Murugadoss showcased Mahesh as a common man and this has not gone well with the fans who were expecting some heroism from Mahesh.
Rakul Preet plays the female lead in this film which is also finding it hard to collect more money in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR