As said earlier, things are getting tougher for Spyder with each passing day as the film is finding hard to get the audience to the theaters. The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 3.68 crores in the East Godavari region to date.
These are disappointing figures for a Mahesh Babu film and with the weekdays on, it will be even more difficult for the film to do better at the box office. Lack of heroism and too much of Tamil flavor have gone against the film.
Murugadoss directs this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood