Things have become quite tough for Spyder as the film is going down even further with each passing day. The latest we hear is that the film has made 7.8 crores from the first four days in the Nizam area.
The film is also finding it hard to survive in the overseas and other parts of the Telugu states. As the film is sold for unheard amounts, the distributors may see losses in several areas.
Murugadoss directs this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Rana to oversee Oh! Baby’s Hindi remake
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen