Things have become quite tough for Spyder as the film is going down even further with each passing day. The latest we hear is that the film has made 7.8 crores from the first four days in the Nizam area.
The film is also finding it hard to survive in the overseas and other parts of the Telugu states. As the film is sold for unheard amounts, the distributors may see losses in several areas.
Murugadoss directs this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Cinema Bandi tops Netflix trends list
- Makers of Ravi Teja’s Khiladi clarify about ‘OTT’ rumors