Things have become quite tough for Spyder as the film is going down even further with each passing day. The latest we hear is that the film has made 7.8 crores from the first four days in the Nizam area.
The film is also finding it hard to survive in the overseas and other parts of the Telugu states. As the film is sold for unheard amounts, the distributors may see losses in several areas.
Murugadoss directs this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date
- RRR to have an international music score by Keeravani
- Puri Jagan’s Liger to be out during this time in 2021