Things have become quite tough for Spyder as the film is going down even further with each passing day. The latest we hear is that the film has made 7.8 crores from the first four days in the Nizam area.
The film is also finding it hard to survive in the overseas and other parts of the Telugu states. As the film is sold for unheard amounts, the distributors may see losses in several areas.
Murugadoss directs this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
- Mega fans trend Ram Charan’s bday
- Music sitting underway for Dhanush’s next
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer