Things have become quite tough for Spyder as the film is going down even further with each passing day. The latest we hear is that the film has made 7.8 crores from the first four days in the Nizam area.
The film is also finding it hard to survive in the overseas and other parts of the Telugu states. As the film is sold for unheard amounts, the distributors may see losses in several areas.
Murugadoss directs this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?