Hero Sree Vishnu will next be seen in a comedy drama, titled Gaali Sampath. The film also features veteran character artiste Rajendra Prasad in a lead role. Star director Anil Ravipudi has penned the screenplay and is also presenting the film apart from presenting it. And Gaali Sampath has already sealed its release date.
Sree Vishnu took to Twitter and announced that the film will be releasing on March 11, on the Maha Sivarathri festive occasion. Anish Krishna is directing the movie, while Harish Peddi and Sahu Garapati are jointly bankrolling the film in association with S Krishna. Young composer Achu Rajamani is the music composer.
ఈ మహాశివరాత్రి రొజు మీ అభిమాన థియేటర్లలో,మీ సమక్ష్యంలో నేను మా నాన్న కలవబోతున్నాం📢
కడుపు చక్కలయ్యెల నవ్వడానికి థియేటర్లలో సిద్ధంకండి!#GaaliSampath from March11th 2021🚩#RajendraPrasad @AnilRavipudi @YoursSKrishna #Anish @Shine_Screens @imagesparkent#GaaliSampathOnMarch11th pic.twitter.com/7VPB1QbqG7
— Sree Vishnu (@sreevishnuoffl) January 24, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?