The saddest moments in the history of Indian cinema is finally here as Sridevi’s journey has finally begun. Sridevi’s mortal remains are being taken in a specially decorated truck to Villa Parle crematorium where she will be finally laid to rest.
The family dressed Sridevi in a Kanchivaram Sari and made her look the best during her final journey. A state honor was given to Sridevi where her body was wrapped in the Indian flag.
The truck that is carrying the mortal remains is being followed by a huge number of fans and followers. The entire family is in a state of shock and is slowly coming to terms with the tragic death of India’s finest actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero to join F2 sequel?
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office
- Sudheer Varma to remake a Korean film?
- Venkatesh makes a striking impact in and as Naarappa