The saddest moments in the history of Indian cinema is finally here as Sridevi’s journey has finally begun. Sridevi’s mortal remains are being taken in a specially decorated truck to Villa Parle crematorium where she will be finally laid to rest.
The family dressed Sridevi in a Kanchivaram Sari and made her look the best during her final journey. A state honor was given to Sridevi where her body was wrapped in the Indian flag.
The truck that is carrying the mortal remains is being followed by a huge number of fans and followers. The entire family is in a state of shock and is slowly coming to terms with the tragic death of India’s finest actress.
- Siddharth, Catherine Tresa team up for a new film
- Nithin to romance milky beauty?
- Mahesh25’s costumes to be trendsetting
- Star director roped in for Chiru’s son in law?
- Poll : Which of these two trailers did you like the most?