It’s very common feat in film industry where actor turns into a director. We have already reported that Ashta Chemma’ fame Srinivas Avasarala is currently directing a movie titled ‘Oohalu Gusagusalaade’ which is been produced by Sai Korrapati.
Latest report is that Srinivas Avasarala is going to direct Naga Chaithanya in his next film. This film also will be produced by Sai Korrapti. However, the cast and crew for this film are yet to be announced.
Srinivas was recently seen as a hero in Gunnam Gangaraju’s ‘Chandamama Lo Amrutham’.
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time