It’s very common feat in film industry where actor turns into a director. We have already reported that Ashta Chemma’ fame Srinivas Avasarala is currently directing a movie titled ‘Oohalu Gusagusalaade’ which is been produced by Sai Korrapati.
Latest report is that Srinivas Avasarala is going to direct Naga Chaithanya in his next film. This film also will be produced by Sai Korrapti. However, the cast and crew for this film are yet to be announced.
Srinivas was recently seen as a hero in Gunnam Gangaraju’s ‘Chandamama Lo Amrutham’.
- Thriller for this comedy hero?
- Young Mega hero keen on Gully Boy remake?
- Kaushal donates to Pulwama Terror Attack victim families
- Priyamani’s Tollywood comeback after marriage
- Raashi Khanna in this remake?