Director Parasuram is relishing the success of his latest release, Srirastu Subhamasthu, which completed 50 days yesterday. Now, a latest report revealed that Parasuram has been offered to remake the blockbuster Marathi romantic drama, Sairat.
Noted Kannada producer Rockline Venkatesh acquired Sairat’s remake rights for all the four southern languages. He is already in talks with several directors for the Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam remakes.
Parasuram is committed to do another project for Geetha Arts and he has already finished scripting a love story for this project. He will take a call on Sairat’s remake soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale