The day everyone was waiting for is finally round the corner. Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film in the direction of Krrish will be launched tomorrow in Amaravathi, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh.
Latest update reveals that Balakrishna himself will announce this project at 10.30 am near the Buddha statue in Amaravathi. Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandra Babu will also be present at the occasion to wish Balayya.
Currently, the film is in its pre-production phase and Krrish is busy preparing himself for this mammoth project. This film which will be produced by Rajiv Reddy and Krrish himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Nani join hands with his director again?
- Aug 23 madness: 10 films to clash at box-office
- Will he, won’t he? Uncertainty on Rajinikanth’s next continues
- Neil reveals why everyone calls Prabhas a ‘Darling’
- Surprise guest at Chiru’s b’day celebrations
- Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser raises expectations