The day everyone was waiting for is finally round the corner. Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film in the direction of Krrish will be launched tomorrow in Amaravathi, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh.
Latest update reveals that Balakrishna himself will announce this project at 10.30 am near the Buddha statue in Amaravathi. Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandra Babu will also be present at the occasion to wish Balayya.
Currently, the film is in its pre-production phase and Krrish is busy preparing himself for this mammoth project. This film which will be produced by Rajiv Reddy and Krrish himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagan’s team trashes rumors about his next
- Rakul shares a rainy video from her film’s set
- Muralidharan requests Vijay Sethupathi to walk away from 800
- Balakrishna’s incomplete project to release on OTT
- Tamil Producers request actors to take a pay cut
- Krishna Raju recollects his 43-year-old friendship with Krishna through a post