Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Spyder is going to be his biggest ever release in the US. Over the years, Mahesh Babu has emerged as one of the most popular actors among the NRIs and his films have consistently done well, particularly in the US.
With the buzz surrounding Spyder getting bigger and bigger as the big day approaches, trade experts are keeping a close on the film’s premieres. Several promotional offers are expected to come in handy for the film and if all goes well, it could rake close to $1 million from the premieres alone in US, which will be a new record in Mahesh Babu’s career.
Apparently, the drives have been shipped to all the locations in the US and they’ll be delivered on Monday, ahead of the film’s premieres on Tuesday. Directed by AR Murugadoss, the film will release in Telugu and Tamil on September 27.
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu