Now, the latest news is that the movie is selected for the Rotterdam International Film Festival. According to sources, the movie already got appreciation from the critics for the actor’s brilliant performance as a fiery sub-inspector from Kerala.
Diana Penty is the female lead in Salute and the movie also has Manoj K Jayan, Alencier Ley, Binu Pappu, Vijayakumar and Lakshmi Gopalaswamy in prominent roles.
Directed by Rosshan Andrrews, the movie will hit screens on January 14, 2022, and the makers are also planning to release the Telugu dubbed version simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman