Kajal Aggarwal is one of the busiest actresses in the industry today. However, there was a point when she had nearly seven releases in a single year and she would work doubt shifts to complete her work. But in the recent past, she decided to slow down and take up less projects compared to the earlier days of her career.
In a recent interview, Kajal said, “I didn’t realise its impact until I felt a burnout. When my sister Nisha got married in 2013, I attended it like a guest rather than as a family member who should be more involved. She’s very close to me and it hurt me that I couldn’t devote enough time on her big day. I decided to slow down. Now, I’m happy doing four projects a year and spending time with family and friends. I am still a workaholic but I don’t work 24×7 like a maniac any more.”
The actress is currently awaiting the release of Sita which has been directed by Teja. She also has bunch of other films in Telugu and Tamil lined up for release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years
- Lockdown Review : RGV’s Thriller- Telugu film on Shreays ET
- Good Luck Sakhi’s teaser: A chirpy tribal girl’s rise to national glory
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- Sanjay Dutt to complete dubbing for Sadak 2 before treatment