Star anchor cum TV host Suma Kanakala has turned producer with an independent film titled Alanaati Ramachandrudu. The film’s trailer was released by veteran filmmaker Raghavendra Rao. Alanaati Ramachandrudu will be released in September, according to the makers. Suma’s husband and popular actor Rajeev Kanakala has co-produced the movie under K.SumaRajeev Creations banner.
Alanaati Ramachandrudu is a story of a 60-year-old man named Ramachandra, who is passionate about filmmaking. He plans to make a film with an arrogant young superstar. Did Ramachandra make his film is the story all about. Alanaati Ramachandrudu is directed by Sandeep Mendi. The film stars newbies Prawin Yendamuri, Naveen Patamatalanka and Sreemukhi Mekala as the main leads.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen