Star anchor cum TV host Suma Kanakala has turned producer with an independent film titled Alanaati Ramachandrudu. The film’s trailer was released by veteran filmmaker Raghavendra Rao. Alanaati Ramachandrudu will be released in September, according to the makers. Suma’s husband and popular actor Rajeev Kanakala has co-produced the movie under K.SumaRajeev Creations banner.
Alanaati Ramachandrudu is a story of a 60-year-old man named Ramachandra, who is passionate about filmmaking. He plans to make a film with an arrogant young superstar. Did Ramachandra make his film is the story all about. Alanaati Ramachandrudu is directed by Sandeep Mendi. The film stars newbies Prawin Yendamuri, Naveen Patamatalanka and Sreemukhi Mekala as the main leads.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup