Star anchor cum TV host Suma Kanakala has turned producer with an independent film titled Alanaati Ramachandrudu. The film’s trailer was released by veteran filmmaker Raghavendra Rao. Alanaati Ramachandrudu will be released in September, according to the makers. Suma’s husband and popular actor Rajeev Kanakala has co-produced the movie under K.SumaRajeev Creations banner.
Alanaati Ramachandrudu is a story of a 60-year-old man named Ramachandra, who is passionate about filmmaking. He plans to make a film with an arrogant young superstar. Did Ramachandra make his film is the story all about. Alanaati Ramachandrudu is directed by Sandeep Mendi. The film stars newbies Prawin Yendamuri, Naveen Patamatalanka and Sreemukhi Mekala as the main leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Former heroine to play Gopichand’s sister
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date