Comedian Srinivasa Reddy did a decent job with his first film Jayammu Nischayammu Raa. Now, he is back to doing his trademark comedy roles and latest reports suggest that he is once again going to do a lead role.
The film in the discussion is yet another comedy caper will be directed by Manu who earlier made Right Right with Sumanth Ashwin. The comedy caper will go on floors in the month of January 2018 and currently the casting is on. Gopi Sundar scores music.
Srinivasa Reddy was last seen in this week’s release Raja The Great.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral