Star Bollywood cinematographer KU Mohanan’s daughter Malavika Mohanan is going to make her Tollywood debut with Vijay Deverakonda’s sports drama, Hero. She was last seen in Rajinikanth’s Petta.
Now, according to the latest buzz in Kollywood circles, Malavika is in talks to play the female lead in Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay’s soon-to-commence action thriller, tentatively titled Thalapathy64. However, these are mere speculations and an official announcement is awaited.
Earlier, Kiara Advani and Rashmika Mandanna were said to be in talks for the part. Lokesh Kanagaraj is the director of this highly-anticipated film and Xavier Britto is going to produce the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings