Pakistani singer, Atif Aslam is a big name in India and has sung some of the biggest hits in Bollywood. Now that the relationship between India and Pakistan have gone sour, the film industry has decided to ban all artists from across the border.
So, keeping this in mind, superstar Salman Khan has removed Atif Aslam’s track from his latest film Notebook. The news is that Salman himself will sing the number freshly now.
Notebook is Salman’s latest production and will hit the screens soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- NCB summons Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet, Shraddha and Sara
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next