Caravans have become part and parcel of film shoots these days. If not shooting, the stars are mostly stuck to their comfort of their caravans. Some of the top stars in the industry have high-end caravans and the latest one to own one is Taapsee Pannu.
The news is that Taapsee has bought herself a customized caravan in Mumbai. As she is busy with multiple Hindi films, Taapsee has got the caravan in Mumbai and will use it once she shoots for her Telugu films in Hyderabad as well.
Sources reveal that Taapsee’s caravan has the state of the art facilities and looks quite swanky too. Taapsee is high on the success of her latest film Anando Brahma and Judwaa 2.
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana