Caravans have become part and parcel of film shoots these days. If not shooting, the stars are mostly stuck to their comfort of their caravans. Some of the top stars in the industry have high-end caravans and the latest one to own one is Taapsee Pannu.
The news is that Taapsee has bought herself a customized caravan in Mumbai. As she is busy with multiple Hindi films, Taapsee has got the caravan in Mumbai and will use it once she shoots for her Telugu films in Hyderabad as well.
Sources reveal that Taapsee’s caravan has the state of the art facilities and looks quite swanky too. Taapsee is high on the success of her latest film Anando Brahma and Judwaa 2.
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag