We have been bringing regular updates about the much awaited film in the combination of Sukumar and Ram Charan. This high budget entertainer will flag off in a couple of months, soon after Charan wraps up Dhruva.
According to a latest update, noted Tamil cinematographer Manoj Paramahamsa, who enthralled film lovers with his scintillating visuals in films such as Ye Maya Chesave, Race Gurram and Charan’s Bruce Lee, has been signed on as the DOP for Sukumar’s project.
Keep watching this space for more updates regarding this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event