We have been bringing regular updates about the much awaited film in the combination of Sukumar and Ram Charan. This high budget entertainer will flag off in a couple of months, soon after Charan wraps up Dhruva.
According to a latest update, noted Tamil cinematographer Manoj Paramahamsa, who enthralled film lovers with his scintillating visuals in films such as Ye Maya Chesave, Race Gurram and Charan’s Bruce Lee, has been signed on as the DOP for Sukumar’s project.
Keep watching this space for more updates regarding this crazy project.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans