It is a known fact that Kamal Haasan injured his leg two years ago at his Chennai office. A surgery was done to the superstar.
Now, the latest we hear is that the implants which were put in his leg will be removed in another minor surgery at a corporate hospital in Chennai.
This surgery was supposed to be done long back but because of Kamal’s busy schedule, things were postponed. Kamal is busy shooting for his new film Indian 2 in the direction of Shankar.
Articles that might interest you:
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights