It is a known fact that Kamal Haasan injured his leg two years ago at his Chennai office. A surgery was done to the superstar.
Now, the latest we hear is that the implants which were put in his leg will be removed in another minor surgery at a corporate hospital in Chennai.
This surgery was supposed to be done long back but because of Kamal’s busy schedule, things were postponed. Kamal is busy shooting for his new film Indian 2 in the direction of Shankar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika’s lovable post on Ranveer Singh’s birthday
- RGV introduces his new actress, Apsara Rani
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor is still under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?