It is a known fact that Kamal Haasan injured his leg two years ago at his Chennai office. A surgery was done to the superstar.
Now, the latest we hear is that the implants which were put in his leg will be removed in another minor surgery at a corporate hospital in Chennai.
This surgery was supposed to be done long back but because of Kamal’s busy schedule, things were postponed. Kamal is busy shooting for his new film Indian 2 in the direction of Shankar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular hero in Manchu Manoj’s comeback film?
- Nishabdham director lines up two projects
- A terrific underwater action sequence in Radhe Shyam
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet