It is a known fact that Kamal Haasan injured his leg two years ago at his Chennai office. A surgery was done to the superstar.
Now, the latest we hear is that the implants which were put in his leg will be removed in another minor surgery at a corporate hospital in Chennai.
This surgery was supposed to be done long back but because of Kamal’s busy schedule, things were postponed. Kamal is busy shooting for his new film Indian 2 in the direction of Shankar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside
- This is when NTR and Charan meet in RRR
- Katrina Kaif to romance Vijay Devarakonda?