Ayyappanum Koshiyum is the Malayalam hit that is being remade in Telugu and Tamil. The film is being remade by Sithara Entertainments in Telugu and in Tamil, the actors who play the leads are confirmed.
The news is that none other than Karthi and Prathibhan will be playing the main leads in this film. The film will be directed by a noted Tamil director is the talk.
The talks are confirmed for the project but it will go on floors only at the end of next year and Karthi is busy with multiple projects. Ayyappanum Koshiyum was made on 5 crores and made 52 crores at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death