Ayyappanum Koshiyum is the Malayalam hit that is being remade in Telugu and Tamil. The film is being remade by Sithara Entertainments in Telugu and in Tamil, the actors who play the leads are confirmed.
The news is that none other than Karthi and Prathibhan will be playing the main leads in this film. The film will be directed by a noted Tamil director is the talk.
The talks are confirmed for the project but it will go on floors only at the end of next year and Karthi is busy with multiple projects. Ayyappanum Koshiyum was made on 5 crores and made 52 crores at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana shares a special update about Chandramukhi 2
- Buzz: Vikram touch for Thalapathy 67
- Huge multistarrer being planned with Prabhas and a star Hindi hero?
- RRR made us all proud as Indians, says Bollywood star hero
- Jyothika feels honored to share screen space with this actor
- Crazy update on Pushpa 2