Ayyappanum Koshiyum is the Malayalam hit that is being remade in Telugu and Tamil. The film is being remade by Sithara Entertainments in Telugu and in Tamil, the actors who play the leads are confirmed.
The news is that none other than Karthi and Prathibhan will be playing the main leads in this film. The film will be directed by a noted Tamil director is the talk.
The talks are confirmed for the project but it will go on floors only at the end of next year and Karthi is busy with multiple projects. Ayyappanum Koshiyum was made on 5 crores and made 52 crores at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another youthful film