Anupama Parameshwaran is one of the most sought after actresses in Telugu cinema these days. After she made her Telugu debut with A…Aa, Anupama had made a conscious effort to learn Telugu and she says, she’s now quite confident about delivering her lines in Telugu without any fear.
Incidentally, most of the films she has done in Telugu have had more than one heroines; however, Anupama says she has no qualms about doing such films.
“I think Sathamanam Bhavati is the only Telugu film that had me as the solo heroine so far. I am not afraid of being in two heroine films. I feel the story is the hero and all my choices have been based on the story and what I will be doing in it. I want to leave my signature in whatever role I do,” she said in a recent interview.
Currently, she is awaiting the release of Vunnadi Okkati Zindagi, which also stars Ram and Lavanya in lead roles. Post that, she will be soon seen in Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?
- Naga Shaurya, Srinivas Avasarala film gets a fun title
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son