Anupama Parameshwaran is one of the most sought after actresses in Telugu cinema these days. After she made her Telugu debut with A…Aa, Anupama had made a conscious effort to learn Telugu and she says, she’s now quite confident about delivering her lines in Telugu without any fear.
Incidentally, most of the films she has done in Telugu have had more than one heroines; however, Anupama says she has no qualms about doing such films.
“I think Sathamanam Bhavati is the only Telugu film that had me as the solo heroine so far. I am not afraid of being in two heroine films. I feel the story is the hero and all my choices have been based on the story and what I will be doing in it. I want to leave my signature in whatever role I do,” she said in a recent interview.
Currently, she is awaiting the release of Vunnadi Okkati Zindagi, which also stars Ram and Lavanya in lead roles. Post that, she will be soon seen in Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside