Speaking to a leading newspaper, Nikhil said, “My last three films have done well and the producers were happy with the revenue. But many people narrated the same kind of scripts to me and I did not want to do them. But at the same time, I have to sit and listen patiently to those scripts because I have to select the best from those stories. Every actor does the same. ”
He also said, “They also offered me a high remuneration but I turned them down. If you pick a good subject, it can’t be a disaster. Story matters and not money”
Currently Nikhil is waiting for his upcoming film Sankarabharanam, which is releasing this Friday amid high expectations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Show getting boring feels social media
- I am eager to see the reaction of the Hindi audience for RRR- NTR
- Poll : What’s your take on the trailer of RRR?
- Akhanda mania continues to impress in Nizam – Day 7 collections
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR is releasing in 3D and IMAX