Nara Rohit is awaiting the release of two exciting movies, Aatagallu and Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu. Next, he will be teaming up with his debut film Baanam’s director Chaitanya Dantuluri for a period drama. The film’s first look poster and title were unveiled this evening on the eve of Nara Rohit’s birthday.
Interestingly titled Anaganaga Dakshinadilo (Once upon a time in the South), the film is set in the year 1971. The film is being produced jointly by Nara Rohit and hero Sree Vishnu. The film is scheduled to go on floors in January next year. Manisharma is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up