Nara Rohit is awaiting the release of two exciting movies, Aatagallu and Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu. Next, he will be teaming up with his debut film Baanam’s director Chaitanya Dantuluri for a period drama. The film’s first look poster and title were unveiled this evening on the eve of Nara Rohit’s birthday.
Interestingly titled Anaganaga Dakshinadilo (Once upon a time in the South), the film is set in the year 1971. The film is being produced jointly by Nara Rohit and hero Sree Vishnu. The film is scheduled to go on floors in January next year. Manisharma is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next