Sundeep Kishan is signing back to back films. He is now promoting his new film Care of Surya and has many films lined up which are on floors. But now, the latest we hear is that Sundeep will be joining hands with cameraman Karthick Ghattamaneni for a film.
Karthick Ghattamaneni who is a busy cameraman has already directed Nikhil’s Surya vs Surya a few years back and this will be his second directorial venture. An excited Sundeep Kishan took to Twitter to reveal this news.
More details of this film and its genre will be revealed soon.
Wishing the super talented Karthik Gattamneni a very Happy Birthday..& glad to announce that my next Telugu film will be Directed by him 🙂
— Sundeep Kishan (@sundeepkishan) October 28, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy