Sundeep Kishan and Mehreen Pirzada-starrer Care Of Surya has begun creating a decent buzz just as the promotional activities started gaining momentum. The film’s fun-filled teaser, which was released around a month ago, was received well.
According to the latest update from the makers, Care Of Surya is going to hit the screens on November 10 with the Tamil version simultaneously. C/O Surya is a straight Telugu-Tamil bilingual, titled Nenjil Thunivirundhal in Tamil. Suseenthiran is the film’s director and Chakri Chigurupati, who had produced Nikhil’s Swamy Ra Ra, is releasing the movie in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus