Sunny Leone has reportedly opted out of a spy thriller in which she was supposed to play a lawyer. The film, titled Helen, is going to be directed by Saurabh Choudhary, and Sunny came onboard the project almost three years ago.
Responding to a news report that Sunny will play the role of a lawyer, the actress said, “The film was shelved three years ago, and my contract with the film’s producers was valid only for a year. I am not part of the cast anymore.”
The actress had signed a Malayalam film earlier this year; however, of late, she has been focusing more on building her cosmetic brand and spending quality time with her family, apart from fulfilling her commitments on TV.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?