Sunny Leone has come a long way ever since she came to India to pursue her acting career. Right from bagging plum offers in Bollywood to shaking a leg in item numbers in South Indian films, the actress has been one of the most sought after celebrities. Recently, she gifted herself a swanky new Mustang car, she loves expensive watches, and it turns out that she is also extremely obsessed with donuts.
Talking about her obsession with donuts, she told a leading Men’s magazine, “Donuts are circles of pleasure. It’s like a never-ending sweet path of escapade and every bite makes me feel alive inside. It’s not just about that chocolate glaze or pink frosting with sprinkles. And the best part is they com in all shapes and sizes.”
Meanwhile, the actress is all set to scorch the screens in a special item number in PSV Garuda Vega. The film is slated for release on November 3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside