Started on a decent note, Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 has been maintaining a steady run at the box office. Initially, trade circles predicted that the film may hardly touch Rs 100 crore nett mark in domestic circuits.
But the latest updates suggest that Super 30 has crossed the Rs 125 crore mark by the end of its third weekend and is marching towards the Rs 150 crore club. The film’s stable performance at the ticket windows even in its third week is surprising the trade analysts. On the other hand, the film was well received by the overseas audience and it collected close to $5 million from various international areas.
Vikas Bahl directed Super 30. The film is based on the life of Super 30 founder Anand Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Sai Pallavi – Chay Akkineni is a real sweetheart
- Chiru’s Godfather Ooty schedule commences
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai locked for Pongal release
- Viral – Vijay Devarakonda poses with Balayya Babu
- Poll: What’s your take on Pelli SandaD’s trailer?
- Mahesh Babu launches Pelli SandaD’s fun trailer