Rajini will be essaying the role of mafia don Kaikaalan, who fights for the Tamil settlers in the world famous Dharavi slum. Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi will be seen opposite Rajinikanth in the movie.
Pa Ranjith, the director of Rajini’s Kabali, is directing Kaala and Rajini’sson-in-law and actor Dhanush is producing it. This film is highly-anticipated by Rajini’s fans as it is being rumored the this will be Rajini’s last film before he forays into active politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical