Rajini will be essaying the role of mafia don Kaikaalan, who fights for the Tamil settlers in the world famous Dharavi slum. Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi will be seen opposite Rajinikanth in the movie.
Pa Ranjith, the director of Rajini’s Kabali, is directing Kaala and Rajini’sson-in-law and actor Dhanush is producing it. This film is highly-anticipated by Rajini’s fans as it is being rumored the this will be Rajini’s last film before he forays into active politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?