Malayalam superstar Mohanlal is all set to relaunch his son Pranav in Malayalam movie industry. The Complete Actor is apparently going through a number of scripts and is also in talks with several directors to entrust the responsibilities of directing Pranav’s comeback film as a hero.
26-year-old Pranav has already acted in a few movies in the past. He had won the 2002 Kerala State Film Award for Best Child Artist for the film Punarjani. He later joined Drushyam’s director Jeetu Joseph as an Assistant Director and worked on a couple of movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting
- Regina wraps up her new film in no time
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next