Superstar Rajinikanth will turn 65 on the 12th of this month and the day is nothing less than a festival for all his diehard fans. Huge celebrations were planned by Rajini fans from all over the globe. Even the reports of Kabali’s new still release and Robo 2 launch have added to the fans’ frenzy.
However, deeply devastated by the destruction caused by the floods in Chennai and other parts of Tamil Nadu, Superstar Rajinikanth has reportedly cancelled the birthday celebrations and instructed all his fans to not celebrate his birthday and requested them to take part in relief operations instead. Apparently, even the release of Kabali new still and the grand launch of Robo 2 look doubtful at the moment.
Earlier, Rajini donated Rs 10 lakhs to the Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund for the rehabilitation of the flood victims.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble