Popular actress Surekha Vani’s husband Suresh Teja has passed away this morning after a long illness. He was a program director for popular Telugu TV channels. He directed the shows such as Maa Talkies, Heart Beat and Moguds Pellams, and met Surekha Vani on the sets of one of their shows. The couple has a daughter named Supritha.
The anchor-actor and her husband always maintained a low-key profile and only appeared in key public events. The couple’s well-wishers and the film industry personalities are shocked over Suresh Teja’s demise. His last rites will be performed in Hyderabad tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Struggling actress enters politics
- Rashmika signs yet another exciting project in Tollywood
- Poll : What did you think of Miss India’s trailer?
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa slated for festive release
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Poll : According to you, which director should Vijay Deverakonda work with?