Popular actress Surekha Vani’s husband Suresh Teja has passed away this morning after a long illness. He was a program director for popular Telugu TV channels. He directed the shows such as Maa Talkies, Heart Beat and Moguds Pellams, and met Surekha Vani on the sets of one of their shows. The couple has a daughter named Supritha.
The anchor-actor and her husband always maintained a low-key profile and only appeared in key public events. The couple’s well-wishers and the film industry personalities are shocked over Suresh Teja’s demise. His last rites will be performed in Hyderabad tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Will Samantha re-create the magic of Trisha in Jaanu?
- Upcoming Tollywood actor passes away
- Noted actress to join RRR?
- Shruti Haasan in a first look poster after nearly 3 years
- Shekar Kammula’s Love Story to address this issue?
- Viral Snap-Ex-Lovers reunite for a project