It is a known fact that Samantha’s Oh Baby was the remake of a super hit Korean film. The comedy-drama was produced by Suresh Productions and now they have announced one more project today.
The update is that they will remake the popular Korean film “Luck Key” which was originally the remake of Key of Life a Japanese film”. A noted star will be doing this remake as per the news.
The noted banner sai “We have acquired the rights for all Indian languages, currently packaging it with a Popular Actor & Director”. So, since the announcement, many want to know who is this noted actor that will start in the remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaali Sampath getting a good release in the US
- Election effect -Karthi’s Sulthan to be postponed?
- Liger’s last schedule to be canned in Hyderabad
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi – Gaali Sampath is more of an emotional thriller
- RRR- Alia to romance Charan in a special backdrop
- Poll : Which of these crazy remakes are you waiting for?