South Indian star actors Kamal Haasan, Vijay Sethupathi and Fahadh Faasil have joined for the most-awaited movie, Vikram. Scheduled to release in various languages, the movie is directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj.
The interesting gossip is that Suriya is also going to promote the film in Malaysia along with Kamal Haasan, Vijay Sethupathi and Lokesh Kanagaraj. The Malaysian distributor hinted on Twitter that the star actor will come and promote Vikram on May 29, 2022.
Vikram is produced by Kamal Haasan and R Mahendran under the Raaj Kamal Films International banner on a grand scale. Having Anirudh Ravichander’s music, the movie will release in theatres on June 3, 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Prabhas-Sandeep Vanga film- Star heroine approached?
- Netflix pays a bomb for Shahrukh Khan’s Jawan?
- Ante Sundaraniki’s closing collections are here