Recently, Tamil superstar Suriya condoled the tragic suicide of a young student named Anitha. In his condolence message, Suriya also made several sharp remarks about the controversial NEET exam that led to Anitha’s suicide.
In a stern counter to Suriya, Tamil Nadu BJP State President Dr. Tamizhisai Soundararajan said, “Only a doctor would know the importance of NEET and not an actor”. Her comments naturally didn’t go down well with Suriya fans and they started posting several abusive memes against Soundararajan on social media.
However, the All India Suriya Welfare Association issued a press statement requesting all the fans to maintain restraint and respect Soundararajan’s views. “If any of our brothers’ words have hurt Dr. Tamizhisai Soundararajan, we offer our apologies to her on behalf of all Suriya fans,” the fans association added.
Articles that might interest you:
- UV Creations holds key meetings for Saaho’s release
- Star comedian’s mother passes away
- Here is the latest update on Bigg Boss 3
- Poll : Which Bollywood hero should remake Jersey in Hindi?
- Interesting gossip about Sushanth’s role in Allu Arjun film
- Runtime locked for Ram’s Ismart Shankar