The entire nation is celebrating the Navaratri festive season with great enthusiasm and fervor. On this occasion, Tamil superstar Suriya, who often takes part in several charity and women empowerment activities, has a strong message.
“This Navami lets pray that no Durga is aborted, no Saraswati is stopped from going to school, no Lakshmi has to beg for money from husband, no Parvati is sacrificed for dowry, no Sita has to suffer in silence and no Kali is given a tube of fairness cream!!!,” said Suriya. Definitely a strong and important message much-needed in this country!
— Suriya Sivakumar (@Suriya_offl) September 29, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues
- I’m alright: Super Star dispels injury rumors
- Young hero keen to write scripts for other heroes
- Former heroine to play Gopichand’s sister
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?