Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput’s swansong, Dil Bechara, had its world digital premiere on Disney Plus Hotstar on July 24. Fans who were heartbroken with the actor’s tragic death gave the film a thumping response.
Now, after ruling the OTT scene, Dil Bechara will have its theatrical release. With the theaters being re-opened in Australia, Dil Bechara will be released across Australia (except for Victoria) on October 15. Sushant’s fans and friends were hugely upset when his last film skipped its theatrical release and premiered on OTT directly. This theatrical release in Australia will offer them some solace.
Apart from Dil Bechara, two other movies, Lootcase and Sadak 2, will also be releasing across Australia on October 8th and October 22nd respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?
- Rajinikanth clears reports about his political and health issues