A couple of days ago, Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput’s father KK Singh filed an FIR against Sushant’s actress girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty and alleged that Rhea was the main reason for Sushant’s demise. Now, Sushant’s sister Shweta Singh Kirti wrote an open letter to prime minister Narendra Modi.
In her letter which she posted on Twitter, Shweta told Modi that they belong to a very simple family and that just like her brother who didn’t have a godfather in Bollywood, their family doesn’t have any godfather right now. She went on to request an urgent scan of the whole case. “I request you to immediately look into this case and make sure that everything is handled in a sanitized way and no evidences are tampered with,” she wrote.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe