Taapsee, in particular, is doing good with films in the south and Bollywood. But her luck seems to have blacked out as she has been removed from a Hindi project which has John Abraham as the main lead.
What’s more interesting is that Kriti Sanon has been brought in place of Taapsee. All this happened because of some dispute between the producers who had a difference of opinion regarding the heroine.
The film in question is the remake of the Spanish film The Invisible Guest. Well, Taapsee’s loss is Kriti’s gain and she is not complaining one bit.
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states