Taapsee, in particular, is doing good with films in the south and Bollywood. But her luck seems to have blacked out as she has been removed from a Hindi project which has John Abraham as the main lead.
What’s more interesting is that Kriti Sanon has been brought in place of Taapsee. All this happened because of some dispute between the producers who had a difference of opinion regarding the heroine.
The film in question is the remake of the Spanish film The Invisible Guest. Well, Taapsee’s loss is Kriti’s gain and she is not complaining one bit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted production house to release Johar
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues
- I’m alright: Super Star dispels injury rumors
- Young hero keen to write scripts for other heroes
- Former heroine to play Gopichand’s sister
- Vijay to work with this lady director?