Taapsee, in particular, is doing good with films in the south and Bollywood. But her luck seems to have blacked out as she has been removed from a Hindi project which has John Abraham as the main lead.
What’s more interesting is that Kriti Sanon has been brought in place of Taapsee. All this happened because of some dispute between the producers who had a difference of opinion regarding the heroine.
The film in question is the remake of the Spanish film The Invisible Guest. Well, Taapsee’s loss is Kriti’s gain and she is not complaining one bit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Akhil’s next in no mood to compromise
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer