With nearly two months to spend all for themselves, several film stars are utilizing this free time to equip themselves with new skills. Following suit is the talented young actress Aishwarya Rajesh.
The World Famous Lover actress revealed in a latest interview that she has been learning Bharatanatyam for the last few weeks. “I have always wanted to learn classical dance. I even trained in Kuchipudi when I was young. But over time, I had to discontinue. I have always regretted not learning Bharatanatyam,” Aishwarya said.
The young beauty went on to say that one of her friends referred her to a Kalakshetra dancer who teaches her Bharatanatyam via Skype for 2 hours a day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity