With nearly two months to spend all for themselves, several film stars are utilizing this free time to equip themselves with new skills. Following suit is the talented young actress Aishwarya Rajesh.
The World Famous Lover actress revealed in a latest interview that she has been learning Bharatanatyam for the last few weeks. “I have always wanted to learn classical dance. I even trained in Kuchipudi when I was young. But over time, I had to discontinue. I have always regretted not learning Bharatanatyam,” Aishwarya said.
The young beauty went on to say that one of her friends referred her to a Kalakshetra dancer who teaches her Bharatanatyam via Skype for 2 hours a day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal