Now that the election results will be announced this month end, many are hoping that Pawan Kalyan would be getting back to films once again.
Since the last two days, there has been news that director Harish Shankar has met Pawan Kalyan to narrate an idea for a film. So, clarifying all those rumors, Harish today tweeted that the news is not true.
He also revealed that the news about Pooja Hegde charging a bomb for his film is also not correct. As of now, Harish is busy remaking the hit Tamil film Jigarthanada in Telugu.
As the news are going viral
I feel responsible to give clarity on these two things
1) The remuneration thing about @hegdepooja is not true
2) As you all know, I love to direct Power Star the news about recent meeting is also
not true .
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) May 4, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic