Now that the election results will be announced this month end, many are hoping that Pawan Kalyan would be getting back to films once again.
Since the last two days, there has been news that director Harish Shankar has met Pawan Kalyan to narrate an idea for a film. So, clarifying all those rumors, Harish today tweeted that the news is not true.
He also revealed that the news about Pooja Hegde charging a bomb for his film is also not correct. As of now, Harish is busy remaking the hit Tamil film Jigarthanada in Telugu.
As the news are going viral
I feel responsible to give clarity on these two things
1) The remuneration thing about @hegdepooja is not true
2) As you all know, I love to direct Power Star the news about recent meeting is also
not true .
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) May 4, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set
- Vijay Sethupathi reveals why he quit Pushpa
- Naga Shaurya’s workout video is awe-inspiring
- Jersey combination to repeat soon?
- Surender Reddy’s next with this mass hero?