Telugu girl Aishwarya Rajesh is one of the most talented heroines in Kollywood. She is foraying into Tollywood with Vijay Deverakonda’s ongoing film, which is being produced by veteran filmmaker KS Rama Rao’s son Vallabha under Creative Commercials banner.
Today, Aishwarya’s next film, a female-centric emotional drama titled Kowsalya Krishnamurthy Cricketer, under Creative Commercials banner, had its official launch in Rajahmundry. The film will be directed by Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao. Young hero Karthik Raju is the male lead and senior hero Rajendra Prasad plays Aishwarya’s father in the movie. Aishwarya will be seen as a woman cricketer in the film.
- Noted actors in Keerthy Suresh’s next
- TFPC’s new move to boost Telugu film industry.
- Chennai girl signs Dil Raju’s next
- Actual reason behind Indian 2’s delay revealed
- Rakul’s prestigious film wraps up its shoot
- Lyca Productions rope young director for their next