It’s been a while since Tamannaah has acted in a big-budgeted Hindi film, and in recent years, she has focused more on her career in South. Although she had acted in Hindi films like Himmatwala and It’s Entertainment none of her films worked at the box-office; however, the stunning success of Baahubali all over the country gave her a lot to cheer about.
Now, the actress has expressed her desire to work with Karan Johar, if she gets a chance, and she stated that she’s a big fan of the director’s body of work. “I think it’s every actor’s dream to be a part of his films, and I am no different. A lot of us have all grown up watching his films. If I get an opportunity to work with him, it’ll definitely be dream come true for me. I did meet him quite a few times. We had regular conversations but there were no talks of movies. So nothing is on the cards as of now,” Tamannaah said in a recent interview.
Let’s wait and watch if her dream comes true anytime soon. Currently, she’s awaiting the release of her Tamil film Sketch, and she has two more films in the pipeline including a film with Kunal Kohli-Sundeep Kishan, and the Telugu remake of Queen.
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident