That star heroines Tamannaah and Kajal Aggarwal are very good friends is a well-known fact. Together, they have made numerous public appearances and enthralled their fans. But their latest banter while taking part in a photoshoot tops them all.
Tamannaah and Kajal were clicked while hugging each other during a photoshoot in Chennai yesterday. Seeing their camaraderie, the photographer lady joked that they can actual make a film titled ‘Girlfriends’. To this, Tamannaah said, “Ye galat sound kar raha hai (This is sounding wrong)”.
Kajal chipped in and said that they can make a film like Vicky Cristiana Barcelona. Tamannaah said that Kajal’s idea is too ‘Hollywood’ and went on to suggest something more local and with mass masala entertainment. After a few seconds of amusing banter, they mutually agreed to make a film titled Sambar-Chutney. Tamannaah posted the video on her Insta account and asked her followers to suggest some good titles for their film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pratiroju Pandage’s closing collections- Blockbuster
- Interesting updates on Pawan-Krish film
- Interview : V I Anand- Disco Raja is my ten year old dream
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s thumping 10-day collections
- Director clears the big misconception on Prabhas20
- Noted Hindi actress to play Prabhas’s mom