Recently, star heroine Tamannaah made headlines for being the front-runner to play the female lead in the third part of the horror-comedy franchise, Raju Gari Gadhi. Now, the actress has signed yet another horror-comedy, this time in Tamil.
Tamannaah will next be teaming up with young Tamil director Rohin Venkatesan for a horror-comedy. The actress will be seen in a strong character in this as-yet-untitled film. A formal announcement regarding the film will be out on April 14, and the regular shoot will kick-start in the last week of May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date